1. In a given community with a midyear population estimate of 50,000, there were 21 deaths due to strokes in the year. What is the rate of stroke deaths per 100,000 population?
2. What is the goal of health education/promotion? What is its purpose?
3. What constitutes the basic practice of health education/promotion?
1. Of all the different measures of health presented in this chapter, which one do you think is the best indicator of health? Why?
2. Why are health-related data and epidemiology such an important discipline for health education/promotion?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.