Doctor Strauss is a new hotel search engine. Like other search engines, it offers users the option of comparing hotels by filtering the search by different parameters and directly booking the room.
They are aware of the enormous competition in the sector and the existence of some well-known companies in the comparison of hotels. To do this, it will be essential to work on web positioning to occupy a privileged place in search engines and be quickly found in Google searches.
The budget for web positioning will be high. The company’s board of directors knows that it will be a great asset and require a professional in charge of investing said capital in the best possible way. You will be leading the project.
1. Research 3 companies with a profile similar to the one described. Analyse your positioning strategies and compare the results.
2. Create a complete project for Doctor Strauss with the web positioning plan and a budget.
It should adapt to your needs taking into account that:
– The company is in its initial phase.
– They have a high budget.
– It is an online business with great competition.
3. Draft and reason the decisions that are taken for the project, justifying each detail: previous study, keywords, SEO on page, tools used, content, optimisation of resources …
4. Do research on the growth of the techniques of Web Positioning, SEM, SEO and Social media in the last 5 years.
5. Select a company that you consider relevant and is well positioned. Analyse your case concerning aspects that affect SEO.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.