Based on The Autobiography of Malcolm X, you will propose a research topic that will address one of the issues covered in the text. The topic could be directly or indirectly related to the autobiography. For example, you could choose to write about another civil rights leader, i.e. Martin Luther King, Jr. or Cesar Chavez. You could focus on the Black Panthers and their platform. You could write about current civil rights movements such as “Black Lives Matter” or the “Occupy Wall Street” movement, also known as the “99 Percent.” Gay rights, racial profiling in America, religious extremism, or women’s rights, or the objectification of women in the media are also viable topics.
1. Essays must be at least six (6) pages typed, double spaced, and with 1 inch margins. Your Works Cited page does not count towards the length requirement.
2. Use proper MLA formatting.
3. Do not use 2nd person pronouns (you, your). If you do, I will deduct 10 points for each use. Only use 1st person pronouns (I, me, my, we, us, our) for personal examples used as evidence not for argument.
4. You must quote your sources in your essay to help support your thesis. This means you must include in-text citations and a works cited page entry for every source used.
5. If you do not use proper MLA citation format and proper MLA paper format, you will receive credit for turning in the assignment but no points.
6P pages / 1650 words
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.