Project- Develop a strategic plan for a new non-profit or existing government organization. As you progress through the Readings, Discussions, and Assignments in the course, think about: how each might help you complete the Final Project. The Final Project is due by Day 7 of Week 10.
To complete the Final Project you will write a paper that addresses the following:
Part 1. Creating an Organization (1 page)
• Create a new non-profit organization (name the organization) with a global presence or identify a government organization at the local, state, or national level that works with multiple stakeholders.
• Develop and explain the organization’s mission, values, and strategic initiatives.
• Identify organizational stakeholders and conduct a stakeholder analysis.
Part 2. Analyzing Organizations (1 page)
• Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) or Appreciative Inquiry (AI) analysis.
• Evaluate the organization from multiple sustainable perspectives, including financial considerations, positive community outcomes, and innovation.
• Explain why you might use one process over another. Include whether you will use SWOT or AI in your Final Project.
• Use a scholarly reference and cite it
Part 3. Strategic Goals (2 pages)
• Develop 2–3 short-term goals (1–4 years) for the organization. Identify challenges that might impact these goals and explain how the organization might overcome them.
• Develop 2–3 long-term goals (15–20 years) for the organization. Identify long-term trends (i.e., social, political, demographic, economic, ecological, technological, etc.) that might impact these goals.
• Explain why it is important to define short-term and long-term goals. Identify resources that you might use to help you define your organizational goals.
Final Paper (Week 10) (Insert a page break from the information above because it will be submitted separately)
The Final Paper will include:
• A 13-page paper (not including title page and reference list) that addresses steps 1–3 above of the Final Project
• Proper APA formatting, including the following in your paper:
o A title page and running head
o An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
o Level 1 headings to define each part of the paper
o A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
o A minimum of 11 scholarly sources to support your paper
• In-text citations as appropriate
• A reference list
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.