Respond to each of the following as you think about the changes you have seen in your own community over the past few weeks/months in response to COVID 19 pandemic:
· Briefly define/describe needs assessments;
· Identify a specific issue in your community for a which needs assessment would be important;
· Identify the key stakeholders that you would want to include in the needs assessment and why;
· After choosing one group of key stakeholders, develop 3 (three) open-ended 3 questions that you would ask them and why those questions would be important;
· What obstacles do you think you might encounter?
· What ethical or cultural considerations would you need to consider in conducting the needs assessment?
Initial Post Prompt:
Your original, substantive post should be 300-350 words.
You must also post a 100-200 word response to at least one peer. In these posts, respond as if you were dialoguing in response to their initial post. Your response should add a new perspective, share new information or pose a critical thinking question. Your response should not be a simple “I agree with you” or “I found that interesting”.
Prior to submitting your posts, check them for appropriate grammar, spelling, and formatting. Your discussion posts must include at least 2 professional references to receive full credit. Professional references can include the textbook(s), assigned readings and resources, as well as appropriate government, organizational, or professional publications, reports and websites.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.