1. Title – a brief and precise phrase stating the main focus of your Capstone Project topic of interest (up to 100 characters & spaces).
2. Table of Contents – listing of all relevant sections, chapters, tables, figures, references, and other major divisions within your manuscript indicating both order and page number location.
3. Abstract – a clear summary of the work you have done, indicating your purpose, theoretical background of the concept or issue for consideration, and experimental approach (about 10 to 20 typed lines).
4. Historical Background – in a paragraph describe your predecessors’ deeds in the field you are conducting your research in and importance in the field of project management. Your different sources must be cited and referenced using APA format.
5. Objective – in a paragraph explain your Capstone Project topic’s value, naming concrete purposes as to what you plan to achieve in presenting this paper. In other words, why are you researching this topic, your research approach, and what do you want to accomplish through your work?
6. Technical Approach – in a paragraph describe the actual work you are planning to accomplish and concrete ways on how you plan to accomplish this through your presentation. This section could be accomplished by listing your proposed chapter titles you have planned for your Capstone Project topic paper and in a few sentences discuss each chapter’s purpose.
7. Conclusions – a few sentences summarizing your Capstone Project topic, plus, any findings and/or inferences you have discovered during the course of your research.
8. Bibliography – a references list where you name all sources you have cited and researched in the development of our Capstone Project topic paper. The references list should be in APA (6th edition) forma
I would need weekly progress on the project which should contain the following:
My Capstone project will provide a comprehensive focus on risk management as an important tool for project management.
My research will be focused around managing risks and what steps need to be taken in order to make a project successful. Making sure that allpossible risks are covered before initiation of the project. This would help identify the path a project should take toward project being successful.
Project success inproject management actually relates with the satisfaction of the stakeholder, accuracy related with time and cost estimation. Process of risk management consists of the project planning, requirements gathering, defining the scope, designing the work breakdown structure, verification and controlling of the entire project. Considering the role and responsibilities of the stakeholders, one of the variable which becomes very important is the “stakeholder satisfaction” with respect to the project management and project success. And this appears from the commitment from the stakeholder, right set of tasks created in Project justification, constraints, assumptions and objectives are clearly defined, strong change control process, and most important is the business knowledge in the team. Apart from this, for any project it is very important to have time and cost estimates are clearly defined.
Please help identify any shortfall that you feel that I have in this. I took into consideration the comments you made earlier. Thank you.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.