Research paper: Fictional Character
Research Paper: Fictional Management Character
Research Paper Scenario:
You are to create a fictional character for a movie who should be in a management position. Your paper should utilize appropriate course material and your own research.
Be sure to include/address each one of the following eight topics in your research paper:
1. Describe the personality of your fictional character (this is to help the reader understand the challenges your manager faces).
2. How did your character develop their management/leadership traits?
3. Identify three management/leadership traits that your character possesses; and explain why they are necessary to be a successful manager.
4. How can you develop each skill or trait in your own life? Training, education, experience, etc.–be specific (if you create goals they should be SMART).
5. What are possible disadvantages to having these traits?
6. How have you seen the selected traits effectively utilized in your own personal experiences in life? Please explain.
7. How can you market these traits (for this I would like to see resume` bullets for each of the traits)? Put yourself in your character’s shoes, as if your character were writing this resume`.
8. How do you relate to your character? Could you be managed by your character? Please explain.
Submit your research paper only as a Microsoft Word (.doc) document. Your paper must be at least 6 pages long and include each of the following:
1. Title page;
2. Abstract page;
3. At least THREE pages of body content that include an “introduction” at the beginning and a “summary” at the end;
4. References page listing at least FOUR research sources used in your research paper.
Note, however, that you may include as many pages of body content as you feel necessary to fully and completely address the research paper assignment.
***Use at least FOUR research sources in your research paper (at least two from the APUS Online Library; and at least two from the internet). They should be articles and/or books that support your paper’s analysis and conclusions (do not use any of the following as one of the required references: Wikipedia; unknown, undated, or anonymous sources; and any articles from non-reputable websites).
You must submit your paper using proper APA Sixth Edition formatting.
Your paper must contain no more than 20% direct citations or quotations. That means 80% should be your own analysis, thoughts, and ideas
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.