As you consider the reputation service and the needs of customers or individual consumers, as well as, perhaps, large organizations that are security conscious like our fictitious enterprise, Digital Diskus, what will be the expectations and requirements of the customers?
Will consumers’ needs be different from those of enterprises?
Who owns the data that is being served from the reputation service?
In addition, what kinds of protections might a customer expect from other customers when accessing reputations?
Please discuss along these line.
– What is reputation service, some common examples and purpose of reputation service.
– expectations and requirements of reputation service customers
– how are the needs of individual customers of reputation services different from those of enterprises
– ownership of the data served from the reputation service providers
– security controls to segregate customer reputations from one another
Use the references below.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.