Using the information from your Topic and Thesis Assignment, Resources and Plagiarism Discussion, and Outline Assignment, write the rough draft of your Final Assignment, which is a five paragraph essay (minimum of 750 words; the word count does not include your title page and reference list) about a healthcare/medical topic of your choice.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Healthcare Assignment | Online Assignment Help
While this is a rough draft and you will have an opportunity to revise and edit your paper, you should still try to create a paper that is as polished as possible. Be sure to check your spelling and grammar before submission. The better your first draft, the less work you will have to do for your final paper.
Your rough draft should include a title page, introduction paragraph, three body paragraphs, conclusion paragraph, and a reference list.
Revise and edit your five paragraph essay (a minimum of 750 words – the word count does not include your title page and reference list) about a healthcare/medical related topic of your choice.
Guidelines for your essay:
· The entire paper should be typed and double-spaced in a standard-sized format (8.5″ x 11″) with 1″ margins on all sides.
· Use 12 pt. Times New Roman font or a similar font.
· Include a title page.
· Include a page header in the upper right-hand of every page.
o To create a page header, type the first 2-3 words of the title of the paper, insert five spaces, and then give the page number.
· Your paper should have an introduction that includes background information about the topic, a thesis statement, and an overview of what will be discussed in in the essay. The body of the paper comes next, and it should contain supporting details, examples, and anecdotes to support your thesis. After the body is your conclusion, and this is where you restate your thesis, summarize the key points of your paper, and wrap-up the essay.
· Include a reference list with at least THREE different credible sources. Use in-text citations for direct and indirect quotes from your sources.
Proofread your paper and correct errors in spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation
|Points Possible: 15
2 points for title page
3 points for introduction paragraph and thesis
6 points for three body paragraphs
2 points for conclusion paragraph
2 points for reference list
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.