Social work interventions
- Choose a population of interest to you.
- Choose a presenting problem (depression, family conflict, homelessness, etc.) related to the population of interest.
- Conduct a literature review focused on the presenting problem within the population of interest.
By Day 7
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Explain which of these interventions you might choose to use and why.
Just from $13/Page
Submit an 8- to 10-page scholarly paper supported with a minimum of six peer-reviewed articles as references. In the paper, you should:
- Briefly describe the population and presenting problem you are focusing on for this assignment.
- Provide a review of the articles you reviewed from this project and explain what you learned from conducting this research.
- Briefly describe at least 2 evidence-based interventions currently used for your chosen population when addressing this particular problem. Provide supporting references when explaining the evidence behind the interventions.
- Explain which of these interventions you might choose to use and why.
- Consider client values and your clinical expertise and how those might affect your decision of which intervention to use.
- Describe how you might apply the specific skills and techniques of the chosen intervention.
- Briefly explain how you could measure the outcomes of this intervention.
- Explain any cultural considerations that you need to take into account when working with this population or the particular presenting problem.
- Discuss how the Code of Ethics applies when working with this particular presenting problem and population. Which is the NASW code of ethics
- Explain how you would apply a trauma-informed lens when working with this population.
Support your Final Project with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
The Final Project will be evaluated according to the Final Project Rubric, located bellow and in the Course Information area.
Please also use book which is the specific reference to the resources.
Holosko, M. J., Dulmus, C. N., & Sowers, K. M. (Eds.). (2013). Social work practice with individuals and families: Evidence-informed assessments and interventions. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.