Choose and answer one of the following prompts, using the length and formatting guidelines set out in the class Welcome Announcement:
1. Apply the balance of power to the behavior of the major powers in 1914 (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
2. Explain the double bluff (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
3. Explain wars of retribution and apply it to Austria and Serbia in 1914 (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
4. Explain the war state and apply it to 1914 (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
5. Explain maneuver and siege warfare and apply it to 1914 war plans (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
Cite the sources of your facts and arguments using in-text citations that include the author, year, and page (Magagna 2020, 435). We like lots of specific citations. It makes it look like you are analyzing the actual texts, which makes it look like you care.
2. Kindsvatter, Peter S. American Soldiers. Kansas, 2003.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.