Charles Babbage and The Analytical Machine
Chapter6 is a final project. In this project, you will select a famous scientist who made a discovery/equation that changed the world. And we choose “Charles Babbage” as the scientist
The paper is to be written in the same five-part format as the chapters in “Five Equations That Changed the World” book. The paper should include an introductory paragraph in which you briefly introduce the scientist. A bibliography (list of resources) must be included, and any direct quotations or references must be noted in the body of the paper. The paper should be typed, one-sided, 12-point font, with pages numbered and the bibliography at the end. The paper should be 5000 – 6000 words, probably about 10 – 15 pages.
· The Prologue describes some dramatic incident in the person’s life that sets the tone for what is to follow.
· Act 1 (Veni) shows how the scientist come to his mysterious subject.
· Act 2 (Vidi) is a historical explanation of how the subject become so enigmatic.
· Act 3 (Vici) explains how the scientist conquered the mystery and found that magic equation.
· The Epilogue describes how that equation changed the world.
See the book “Five Equations That Changed the World” to know how to write by using five-part format.
You Should follow the “Excellent” grade in the rubric to meet the requirements.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.