STRENGTHS AND WEAKNEES OF TEAMS
Examine the strengths and weaknesses of teams in various situations.
Write a persuasive essay that examines the situations in which a team would be the best choice for solving a problem in an organization. In what situations would an individual be the best choice? How does the use of technology affect your answer? What does it mean to be a participant-observer of a team?
● Identify the factors that you would consider in addressing this issue.
● Describe situations or problems that would be best addressed by a team. ○ Examine the strengths and weaknesses of problem solving by a team.
● Describe situations or problems that would be best addressed by an individual. ○ Examine the strengths and weaknesses of problem solving by an individual.
● Discuss the role of technology in considering your choice of an approach.
● Discuss the role of a participant-observer.
● Make sure your persuasive essay expresses a clear purpose and point of view. ○ Introduce your topic. ○ Respond to the questions in this assignment providing support or evidence for your point of view or argument you are trying to make. ○ Tell your readers what action they should take, or provide a summary of what the reader should take away from reading/learning about the topic.
● Write your paper in a clear and articulate manner using Standard English.
● Ensure it is well-organized, logical, and unified, and that your work is original and insightful.
● Use the 6th edition APA formatting and citation style for your paper.
● Respond in a 2–3-page paper with a separate title and reference page. ● Have at least two quality references.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.