To complete this assignment you must write a paper in your own words that addresses the following:
1. Describe the role of financial intermediaries.
2. Describe Information Asymmetry, Adverse Selection, and Moral Hazard as they relate to Financial Institutions.
3. Discuss Financial Institutions, their characteristics, balance sheet issues, capital, risk, and related management issues.
4. Summarize the history of banking in the United States.
5. Discuss the characteristics of non-bank financial institutions.
6. Describe how Credit Unions are different from banks.
7. Describe the regulation process of financial institutions.
8. Discuss the reasons for government to get involved in the financial system (be sure to read the Module Notes on this topic).
Your submission should meet the following requirements:
1. Your paper must be prepared as a WORD document and submitted through Blackboard.
2. You must include a Cover Page, Table of Contents, and a References page.
3. The body of your paper (excluding the Cover Page, Table of Contents, and References page) should be 7-10 pages.
4. Your text should be double-spaced, with 1” margins, Times New Roman font, with each paragraph indented.
5. References should be in APA, 6th edition, format.
6. The textbook may be used as a source. In addition, you should have at least 5 other sources. Do not use a blog as a source.
7. Avoid the use of quotes in your paper. No more than 10% of your paper should be quoted material from any source – including the textbook.
8. Use in-text citations whenever appropriate and be sure to include all cited sources in your References page.
9. Use proper grammar.
10. Do not write your paper using first or second person.
Safe Assign will be used by the instructor in this course on all assignments to monitor students’ assignment submissions for plagiarism and compliance with the limitation for quoted material.
Rubric: 30% of your grade will be based on following the above format requirements and 70% will be based on content.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.