Discuss the twin structural issues: differentiation and integration
Discuss the twin structural issues: differentiation and integration Coordination must be achieved at both the micro- and the macro-levels Discuss how this relates to the following:
– Structural Approaches to Coordination
– Line and Staff Positions
– Integrated Delivery Systems
– Centralization and Decentralization
Micro-level processes actually achieve the coordination needed for the organization to function effectively Accomplishing this requires determination of whether or not the work is programmable and how familiar the workers are with a particular action or decision The most effective ways of achieving coordination vary with the characteristics of the work performed, primarily its certainty or uncertainty Discuss Micro-level coordination as it relates to the following:
– Programming Approaches to Coordination – situations of certainty
– Feedback Approaches to Coordination – situations of high uncertainty
– Relational Coordination – aspect of both programming and feedback approaches
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.