Cooper, J.0., Heron, T.E., and Heward, W.L. (2019). Applied Behavior Analysis – 3rd ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Describe the research foundations of stimulus equivalence. Why is this important?
- What are the four types of probe trials in equivalence studies?
- What is class formation? Give a real-life example.
- What is the definition of class merger? Class expansion? Give real life examples of each.
- Explain transfer of function. Give the definition in your own words and an example.
- What is contextual control?
- Explain how what has been learned about stimulus equivalence can be used in the applied setting to teach new skills.
- What types of skills can be taught through the use of equivalence-based instruction? Have you used equivalence-based instruction in your work?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Describe the research foundations of stimulus equivalence. Why is this important?
Just from $13/Page