“Physical Security” Please respond to the following:
- Students should go on a learning walk at work and document the physical security features they observe.
“Information Security in the Home” Please respond to the following:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Describe in thorough detail one of the procedures that need to be executed at the initiation of computer crime-scene investigation.
Just from $13/Page
- Students should develop plans to implement information security in their households. Each student will be provided an area as a point of focus.
“Initial Procedures in computer Crime-Scene Investigation” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, describe in thorough detail one of the procedures that need to be executed at the initiation of computer crime-scene investigation. Cite all your sources.
- Give an example of what occurs if the protocols described above are not followed. Suggest the risks or challenges the investigation team may have while performing these processes. Cite all your sources.
“EnCase Evidence Collection Tool” Please respond to the following:
- Describe preliminary activities that must be completed prior to conducting a forensic investigation.
- Evaluate EnCase’s functionality described in the textbook. Select the function you believe is most valuable to a digital forensics investigation team, and explain why.