Please follow the instructions. If you have any questions, please ask. The file is too large. Is there any other way I can submit the book to be reviewed? I split parts of it now but need to upload the other half.
Writing Good Book Reviews
A book review does not only tell you what a book is about, but also whether it achieves what it is
trying to do. Therefore, a book review is more than a summary of the content (even though this is an
important component), but a critical analysis of the book and your reactions to it.
While you are reading the book, take notes about the following issues:
– What is the author’s main goal in writing this book? (Convince you of his position on a
controversy? Explain the background of an event? Raise awareness of a particular issue?)
– What are the author’s main points?
– What kind of evidence does the author provide to make his or her points? How convincing is
– Is the book well written? (Easily understandable? Good style?)
– What group of readers would find this book most useful (Lay people? Students? Experts in
A book review usually has the following components
1) Introduction (one or two paragraphs)
– Bibliographic information (author, title, date of publication, publisher, number of pages,
type of book)
– Brief overview of the theme, purpose and your evaluation
2) Summary of the content (about two pages)
– A brief summary of the key points of each chapter or group of chapters
– Paraphrase the information, but use a short quote when appropriate
3) Evaluation and conclusion (about one page)
– Give your opinion about the book. Is the book easy to read or confusing? Is the book
interesting, entertaining, instructive? Does the author support his arguments well? What are
the book’s greatest strengths and weaknesses? Who would you recommend the book to?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.