Task 1: Report
• Title Section – This includes the name of the author(s) and the date of report preparation.
• Summary – There needs to be a summary of the major points and conclusions. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report.
• Introduction – The first page of the report needs to have an introduction. You will explain the topic.
• Body – This is the main section of the report. There needs to be several sections, with each having a subtitle. Information is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
• Conclusion – This is where everything comes together.
– Add figures and write number to figures and add captions to figure.
– Please write without Plagiarism
Task 2 : Make a presentation
Structure your presentation
Your oral presentations must have three main stages:
⎫ The introduction: (what you intend to say)
⎫ The body (the presentation itself)
⎫ Conclusions (what you have said)
Instructions for the preparation and delivery of your oral presentations
• Presentation should be 10-15 minutes long
• A minimum of 15 slides (maximum 20) should be included (excluding cover page and end slide)
• As a rule of thumb, the number of slides in your presentation should be less than the presentation time allowed, eg, 10 slides for a 15 minute presentation allows you to speak for 1.5 minutes for each slide.
• Use a standard font such as Times Roman, Arial, Verdana or Tahoma
• Font size should be large enough to be legible (e.g. 22 – 28 for the text and 28-35 for titles)
• Select the key points only for each of your PowerPoint slides. Keep the amount of information on each slide to a minimum.
• While you can insert images directly into your PowerPoint presentation, try to keep these to a minimum.
• Do not use too many stunts/animations such as ‘flying text’ or noises
• Begin by introducing yourself
• State the topic clearly and give an outline of what you will cover
• Conclude by summarising the main points of your presentation
– Don’t forget to put pictures in the slides
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.