Read the book by Ellen Cameron and Catherine Duce, Researching Practice in Mission and Ministry: A Companion, and write about a 10 pages report in the form of a journal (reviewing/interacting) on each part of the book. The report should include the following elements:
• A critic/analyses/summary of the main ideas of each chapter/part of the book (no less than 100 words summary/ Chapter)
• An energetic engagement and interaction with the material of each part of the book.
• Points that stood out or that were new and helpful to the student (those “Aha!” moments).
• Points of agreement or disagreement, and/or thoughts needing clarification.
• Statements of syntheses and conclusion that tie together with concepts and/or methods relevant to your dissertation.
• Applications of concepts and methods to your research.
• General remarks about the material, affirming or suggesting possible changes/additions.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.