There needs to be one-paragraph description for each source, a minimum of 6 sentences. The articles i chose are:
1. Alexander H. Updegrove, Maisha N. Cooper, Erin A. Orrick & Alex R. Piquero (2020) Red States and Black Lives: Applying the Racial Threat Hypothesis to the Black Lives Matter Movement, Justice Quarterly, 37:1, 85-108, DOI: 10.1080/07418825.2018.1516797
2. Fabio Rojas (2020) Moving beyond the rhetoric: a comment on Szetela’s critique of the Black Lives Matter movement, Ethnic and Racial Studies, 43:8, 1407-1413, DOI: 10.1080/01419870.2020.1718725
3. Rashawn Ray, Melissa Brown, Neil Fraistat & Edward Summers (2017) Ferguson and the death of Michael Brown on Twitter: #BlackLivesMatter, #TCOT, and the evolution of collective identities, Ethnic and Racial Studies, 40:11,1797-1813, DOI: 10.1080/01419870.2017.1335422
4. Hannah D. McManus, Francis T. Cullen, Cheryl Lero Jonson, Alexander L. Burton & Velmer S. Burton Jr. (2019) Will Black Lives Matter to the Police? African Americans’ Concerns about Trump’s Presidency, Victims & Offenders,14:8, 1040-1062, DOI: 10.1080/15564886.2019.1671288
5. Willie F. Tolliver, Bernadette R. Hadden, Fabienne Snowden & Robyn Brown-Manning (2016) Police killings of unarmed Black people: Centering race and racism in human behavior and the social environment content, Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment, 26:3-4, 279-286, DOI: 10.1080/10911359.2015.1125207
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.